System Requirements :
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, or Windows 7 SP1, in 32-bit or 64-bit, all with latest Updates and Service Pack
- 1 GHz or faster (x86) or an AMD64 processor
- 1 GB RAM (x86) or 2 GB RAM (AMD64)
- 1.5 GB hard disk space for application files
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Mouse or tablet
- DVD drive (Required for box installation)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
†Internet connection may be required to verify the serial number during installation.
Outstanding writing tool that offers many features for students, researchers. Apparently it is used widely in law offices and in medical professions because of its outstanding editing capabilities.
This product is a PC Disc, its edition is Home & Student and among its features we have included the following:
- Create documents, presentations, spreadsheets, reports, and more with this all-in-one Office suite
- Full compatibility to easily open, edit, and share files in more than 60 file formats, including Microsoft Office (.docx, .xlsx, and .pptx)
- Built-in PDF functionality allows you to export and adjust file size and resolution for web, email, and print formats
- Organize, edit, and improve your photos with AfterShot 3’s intuitive controls
- View document formatting with Reveal Codes, browse installed or created templates with the template viewer to start a new document, and create keyboard Macros complete with a printable template
WordPerfect has Reveal Codes. This is by far the best tool to help you apply the exact formatting that you want. It allows you to see exactly what formatting is in your document. It makes it easy to drag out any formatting codes that you do not want. We can get the results we want in this program.
WordPerfect also has a powerful macro language that helps you automate so many tasks, such as creating custom documents based on criteria that you can answers to queries built In to the macro.
You can use programming logic such as IF-THEN, WHILE, FOR, FORNEXT, etc.
WordPerfect also has a very powerful merge feature that allows you to merge data into letters, envelopes, and other documents from data files.
WordPerfect does not support Unicode and as such, cannot handle non-European languages such as Chinese or Japanese.
The low popularity of Corel products against the tools made by Microsoft is a point against WordPerfect, a finite universe of users appreciate it for the versatility it offers that places it above the performance shown by Office.
There are users that think that price of the product is accessible for a number of considerable machines, for an individual user it is a bit expensive, the tool is focused on satisfying the requirements of companies, leaving aside the home market.
But you can get this PC disc at Amazon at a price of US$54.78, considering that it is sold at US$142.38.
Corel WordPerfect Office X9 – Home & Student Edition. Create impressive documents, presentations, spreadsheets, reports, and more with hundreds of free fonts and templates. Work with over 60 familiar file types, including the latest Microsoft Office formats, and streamline your email lists with time-saving templates that turn out letters, envelopes, and labels in no time. With built-in PDF functionality, enhanced Reveal Codes, and After Shot 2, you’ll have all the support and tools you’re looking for to work more efficiently.
Built-in PDF functionality -Create and share PDF files right from your desktop – all at no additional cost. Choose the fillable PDF form option to interactively collect important information or open any PDF.
Popular feature improvements – Thanks to invaluable feedback, we have made some of our most well-liked features even better! Now you can create more powerful documents, persuasive presentations, dynamic spreadsheets, and captivating slideshows .
- WordPerfect word processor
- Quattro Pro spreadsheet program
- Presentations slideshow creator
- WordPerfect Lightning digital notebook
- eBook Publisher
- AfterShot 3 photo-editing and management
- Paradox database management system
- Corel ScreenCap – record directly from your screen
- Roxio Secure Burn – burn to media with simple drag-and-drop
- Support for VBA 7.1
- Customize the color of space characters in the Reveal Codes
- Setting the scroll speed for selecting content
- Applying sentence case capitalization to selected text
- Saving documents to removable drives connected to your computer
- Compatibility with wireless presenters and printers
- Hyperlink opening capabilities and recognition
- Spelling checker and Grammatik
At Corel Corporation you can get it at US$79.00.
If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, Corel will refund your money based on your original method of payment – excluding any shipping costs.
Note: Only products purchased directly from Corel Corporation qualify for the Corel 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
WordPerfect is a word processing program that born by the 1980s, when personal computers began to emerge. Word processing replaced typewriters as the main means of creating business documents.
Wang was an early processing application that was one of the first to use data storage to allow its user to remember the original document without having to retype it, but it also had to be used on Wang computers.
WordPerfect was the first Word processor that did not require proprietary hardware to work on any PC just a compatible operating system was enough.
WordPerfect was originally designed for General Data computers. It was then expanded to include companies running on Data General computers.
In 1980, SSI was designing a version of WordPerfect to run a RDOS, which was a new operating system that finally came to DOS.
The success of SSI is that it could launch a word processor to run on General Data computers for US$ 10,000 less than what a company would spend on a word processor that would only work on a word processing machine. WordPerfect was developed by Satellite Software International in the 1980s
At that time there were six employees and sales of US$ 20,000 per month. Eleven years later, increase by 4,000 employees and sales of more than half a billion dollars.
It was the first level word processor and the standard in the industry.
WordPerfect was the pioneer that led us to word processing as we know it now.
It was the first word processor that allowed you to see how your document would look when printed, allowing you to see the effect that a margin change would have, using the “Insert” key to insert data instead of having to insert them in a certain place in the document and overwrite everything after it.
By the mid-1980s, WordPerfect product of SSI was operating in several countries and the company had really become international.
WordPerfect was also programmed in several different languages. When IBM launched the first personal computer, software companies were struggling to come up with a word processor for the new technology.
WordStar came out in the middle of 1982 and in a few months they had 75 percent market share.
Three short months after WordPerfect was launched, it had sales of more than 1 million dollars. Within five years,
WordPerfect would regain market share.
And after this Corel WordPerfect Office X9 Home & Student Edition for PC review, what do you think? it is really versatile as Word Microsoft? Would you consider to learn and buy this unique software? WordPerfect has been changing, since the 80s, well the same that Word but I really would like your comments, simply drop a comment below and I will be sure to get back to you. I learn a lot of them.by